Monday, January 30, 2012

Re-Do Day 1

OK - it's MONDAY!!!! I got up early to finish a hair bow for Eva Mae's outfit today and since I haven't put anything in my body yet I decided to blog my goals!!!! A friend of mine put on Facebook that she wanted to be 100% raw for one day yesterday. That's a really good goal for me too..but I am going to cook dinner!!! So, today I am going to plan my meals and here's what's going to happen!!!

Breakfast - banana smoothie
Lunch - Mango (whole) Avocado salad (avocado, lettuce, cucumber)
Snack - Celery Sticks
Dinner - Brussel Sprouts and Fish

And I want to drink LOTS AND LOTS of WATER!!!

My fitness for today is going to be the Pilates Yoga that my mom is letting me borrow! Let's see if I can do it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I wanna have lunch at your house;)

    So we need an update! There's usually a bit of a difference between Planned and Actual... Hope it was a great day regardless:)

    ReplyDelete