Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 1 - Jan 26

My goals for the day:
Drink only water!!!

I tried giving up all other drinks at the beginning of the month but it didn't even last a day!!!! Today is the day! I've already passed on the morning coffee.....my most difficult temptation. We have a birthday dinner for Nick tonight and I am going to stick to just water. Also, I will need to have a bottle handy for the movie if I eat popcorn. I would like to say that I am not going to eat any popcorn but I don't know if that is doable.....wait....yes....I....can!!!

I will commit to NO POPCORN at the theater tonight!!! whew!!! That is hard to say because I really want to stick with whatever I commit to do!! Popcorn is such a vice for me! (As are chips...also available at the theater!)

I know from experience that I'll need a substitute. Fortunately I have some almonds in the pantry. I will pack those for the movie tonight!

So far for breakfast I've had half of a greek yogurt (Christian helped me) and some scrambled eggs. I'm about to go fix a green superfood drink (since it is basically all veggies and vitamins it won't count against my "only water" goal!) :)

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! If you get bored with just water, a squeeze of lemon can be such a treat:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want an update - good or bad. Actually its all good:)

    ReplyDelete